Thursday, November 3, 2011

October in Photos

Between travel and projects (due back to back), I have to say October was the busiest month I've had in years... maybe ever! Wandering the woods with the dogs did happen whenever possible, but I simply didn't have the time to sit and draw. I often had my camera, however, and I hope everyone enjoys this sampling of October images. Look for a November entry very soon!



Sunrise on Frampton Creek, SC



Buckeye Butterfly at Botany Bay, SC



Early morning shorebirds, Atlantic Beach, FL



Sunset, Frampton Creek, Edisto Island, SC



Palmetto fronds damaged by storm winds, Botany Bay



Glow in the east before sunrise, Frampton Creek, SC



Fall leave gathered on a hike around Middlewood



Daisy in October woods



Hickory leaves



Interesting leaf of Post Oak



Fun times on the pipeline



Roadside asters at Apple Tree Cabin



Asters in my garden




No comments: