Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jamboread Poster


This is what I've been working on this week instead of journaling (I still hiked with Daisy, but no dilly-dallying)...I finished up my 10th poster for JAMBOREAD! - our county library system's reading festival for children. The image is my idea of what would happen to a book if a dragon read it.... but what book would a dragon want to read? I think this one. If you haven't read it, you should! Jamboread is the first weekend in March. Come see us!


3 comments:

Betsy Grimes said...

Terrific work Helen. I have Dawn Treader on my mind, so this makes me think of Eustace if he had tried to read while a dragon. Wonderful details. As ever, your work is inspiring and the kids will love it.

ToadMama said...

Very impressive!

nancysbaldwin said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! He is beautiful! Aren't you glad you didn't choose to do something else?? He couldn't be more perfect.